Thursday, October 27, 2011

Helpful Internet Sites

Today I edited my blog to include a few Internet sites that I visit regularly. You can find them in my favorite sites on the right side of the blog.

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has a link to the Lectionary readings for each day of the year. Everyone would do well to visit it regularly, especially if you can't get to mass each day.

I also listed the Center for Liturgy at St. Louis University which has reflections and commentaries on the Sunday readings. I visit it every week at least.

And finally I added Catholics In Alliance for the Common Good, a site that always forces me to think globally before writing locally.

And for those of you interested in the Capuchin Friars of New York/New England you will find a link to the Province of Capuchins to which I belong. Please support us.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Fr Jack,

    Peace! Thank you so much for the good work you are doing. I have checked up the internet sites and truly they are very helpful. Keep up the good work.

    Br George -Kenya

    ReplyDelete

Please be discreet in your comments. I will monitor the comments, and only exclude those that are patently offensive.